|– To meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families.
– To provide them better opportunities for higher education.
– To enhance their employability.
|– Studies in India in a government or private college/university.
– Cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
|– Passed Class X & XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20
– Parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum
– Students should be interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
|Rs.20,000/- per annum- for Regular Scholar
Rs.10,000/ per annum- for Special Girl Child
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION
31st December 2020